Malaysia tops global lists once again, folks. This time, we came in #2 for Lonely Planet’s Top 500 Ultimate Eatlist, in the form of a glorious, slurp-worthy bowl of Curry Laksa. We beat out sushi, dim sum and pizza!
Just look at that beauty.
The only dish that beats this all-time favourite of ours is ‘Pintxos’, a Spanish tapas or bar food standard.
Here’s the full list of the Top 10 Gastronomic Experiences:
- Pintxos in San Sebastian, Spain
- Curry Laksa in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Sushi in Tokyo, Japan
- Beef Brisket in Texas, USA
- Som Tam in Bangkok, Thailand
- Smørrebrød in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Crayfish in Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Bibimbap in Seoul, South Korea
- Pizza Margherita in Naples, Italy
- Dim Sum in Hong Kong
Yes, we know you’re craving after reading this article, so we’ve done you the favour of compiling the best places to eat Curry Laksa in Klang Valley.
#1 Mcgoo Deli, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee, KL (Halal)
#2 Limapulo: Baba Can Cook, Jalan Doraisamy, KL (Pork-free)
#3 Madras Lane, Petaling Street (Pork-free)
#4 Restoran 168, Pudu, KL (Non-halal)
#5 Third Mile, Jalan Ipoh, KL (Non-halal)
You’re welcome. 😉